Sunday, March 15, 2015

Last Day of Spring Break

The time has come to go back to school. At first I was pretty bummed about that - I miss my bed so much already - but when I got back to Wilmington and the 85 degree weather I was instantly euphoric. My dad came up with the genius idea of going to the beach and so we drove past campus and headed to the ocean. First we stopped at a little cafe called Surfberry as I've been wanting to try their acai bowls for awhile. This was the first time I've ever had one and they did not dissapoint! It was very fruity and refreshing and I felt super healthy while eating it.😊 After we finished those, we went to the beach and walked along the shore for a little, stopping every once in a while to take some pics. It was an absolutely perfect beach day, and a great start to coming back to school. Living 15 minutes away from the ocean is perfection. 











No comments:

Post a Comment