Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Beach Daze

There is NOTHING better than going to college 15 minutes away from the beach. Literally it has made my college experience so much better! After class today some of my friends and I went to the beach, as the weather was gorgeous and what better way to destress after a long day? It was a bit chillier right on the beach but it was still nice to lay out and not think about school for awhile. After it got too cold to be out in bikinis my friend took us to Sun Tan City. Her mom gave her a bunch of free coupons for a free week of tanning and she graciously passed them out to us. This was the first time I'd ever been to a tanning bed and it was actually so amazing! Although I was scared the whole time that the bed was going to suddenly collapse on me, it was so relaxing just laying there and knowing that I was getting tanner.😊 I love being tan. So hopefully this free week will give me some color! 
Unfortunately, it's supposed to be a little colder for the next couple days, but I can't wait until spring weather is here to stay! I live for days like today, and I can't wait for more to come.





 This was the sky yesterday -- so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment