Friday, March 13, 2015

Strawberry Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Bowl

Well that was a mouthful. But, it was very delicious indeed! I decided to make this this morning as the day before my sister reminded me of eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches everyday for lunch as a kid. And I wanted a smoothie bowl. So behold this wonderful combination! A fruity, peanut butter-y combination that was perfectly refreshing and filling. 

After enjoying this smoothie bowl and (of course) a cup of coffee, I set out to complete my transfer application for NC State. It pains me to have to go through the application process again and those dreaded application essays, but as I want to change my major and the school that I go to now doesn't have it I kind of have to. So now I just hope that I can get accepted (again) and be able to pursue my dreams of becoming a graphic designer! Unfortunately, I won't know if I'm accepted until late March, so until then I'll just be completely stressed out and wait.😊 Wish me luck! 


Strawberry Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
Serves: 1

Ingredients:
1 banana
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 tbsp peanut butter 
1 container strawberry Activia yogurt
1/4 cup milk

Directions:
Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve in a bowl and garnish as desired. 



No comments:

Post a Comment