Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Banana Berry Smoothie Bowl

I'm sure all of you have seen the smoothie bowl somewhere around the web by now. Who knew putting a smoothie in a bowl could be a trend? But I don't disagree with it all because actually, putting a smoothie in a bowl with added toppings might taste better than an actually smoothie. The smoothie bowl that I made was absolutely delicious, and my sister even thought so too. She said it tasted almost exactly like the raspberry smoothie at Tropical Smoothie (!!!) Smoothie bowls are also great because for some reason being something that you eat instead of drink makes it more filling. And leaves you feeling refreshed and very healthy.😊 Give my recipe a go if you're looking to test the new smoothie bowl trend, it won't dissapoint! 


Berry Smoothie Bowl
Serves: 2

Ingredients:
1 banana 
2 containers strawberry Activia yogurt
1/2 cup mixed frozen berries
1/4 cup milk 

Directions:
Put all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Poor into two bowls and top with desired fresh fruit/nuts. I used: sliced bananas, diced peaches, and crushed pistacios.



No comments:

Post a Comment