Tuesday, January 27, 2015

HAWAII - Day 1

Last week I came to be the luckiest girl on Earth, as I took a fun filled trip to Oahu, Hawaii. The plane ride there and back was soo long but it was very worth it! Hawaii has got to be one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited in my entire life. Some of the sights I saw actually brought me to tears. Last Tuesday was my first full day in Hawaii and so I decided to spend it relaxing on the beach, after that long plane ride I had the day before. The water was so clear you could see through it to the sand on the bottom, and the weather was PERFECT. 80 degrees throughout the day, a dream come true after walking to and from class while it was 30 degrees. I spent the morning sunning in the sand and enjoying a delicious frappuccino, then I decided to walk along the beach and explore the island a bit. I took tons of pictures, as it was so beautiful I didn't want to forget a single thing I saw. The palm trees everywhere were an amazing  sight to see. It was the first time I'd ever seen palm trees and they were incredible! Later in the day my dad and I went to an overlook that viewed the Eastern coast of Oahu. It was absolutely breathtaking. The mountains casted their shadows on the houses leading up the sea, giving a panoramic view like nothing I'd ever seen before. Although my pictures definitely do not compare to the real thing, I hope you enjoy them!







No comments:

Post a Comment